Happy Valentines Day!!
Receive a $5 rebate towards any Omega Guard or Mighty Smarts purchase….combine both for a special offer (email me for details- email@example.com)
Heart disease is the leading cause of death among both men and women. It is also preventable and controllable!
9 Million is the number of adults in the United States that heart disease affects
How to keep your heart healthy?
- The number 1 step in heart prevention is maintaining a health weight. (Check out my Shaklee180 post to view more information if you would like to lose weight to maintain a health heart!) Also our team is hosting a Shaklee180 party from FACEBOOK (yes facebook you don’t even have to leave your home) on Monday February 18th at 1:30pm and 8:30pm. To hear more about the program send me an email- firstname.lastname@example.org and I can add you to our group party!
- Choose fruits and vegetables (kale is one of the most nutritious veggies you can eat and pomegranates are heart-health super food packed with antioxidants, potassium, vitamin c, and fiber!
- Reduce stress, get good sleep, and exercise! Medical researchers have long been studying the effects of stress on heart health. Stress, in its simplest form, can lead to high blood pressure and elevated levels of stress hormones like adrenaline and cortisol, which can lead to an increased risk of heart disease and heart attacks.
- Focus on fiber (beans, lentils, veggies, whole grain) all help curb appetite and lower cholesterol.
- Eat good fats (not all fat is bad fat- good fats come from avocados, flaxseed, walnuts, etc)
- Lower your salt intake-the daily recommendation for sodium is 2,300 miligrams a day (which is only 1 teaspoon!)
- Take an Omega 3 supplement! Unless you eat fish 4-5 times a week (which many do not,myself included) many people need an omega 3 supplement. Studies show that Omega-3 fats can help lower triglycerides, help maintain HDL “good” cholesterol, and decreasing the risk of sudden heart attacks, blood clots, and strokes. Omega-3 complex in addition to protecting your heart helps with reducing inflammation (the cause of many diseases): Asthma, colitis, eczema, migraines, and arthritis.
Aren’t all Omega 3 supplements the same?
Take a look at the 1st ingredient listed by Nature Made gummies – SUGAR, with only 222 mg of fish oil. Compared to Shaklee’s OmegaGuard – 1st ingredient is ultra-pure marine lipid concentrate with 1,200 mg of fish oil, and no sugar. Don’t be fooled by the names of companies. Do your research. I have done mine and know that Shaklee’s OmegaGuard is pharmaceutical-grade.
Here is how Shaklee’s are different:
Omega Guard™ delivers a full spectrum of ultra-pure, pharmaceutical-grade omega-3 fatty acids to support healthy heart, joint and brain function. It is made with a proprietary multistep molecular distillation process for the utmost purity and potency of omega-3s fatty acids, including EPA and DHA.
Contains all seven omega-3 fatty acids, including EPA and DHA, which studies show help :
Reduce the risk of heart disease†
Retain healthy triglyceride levels*
Maintain normal blood pressure*
Support brain, eye, and joint health*
Contains natural fish oil derived from small cold-water fish
Delivers more EPA and DHA than selected brands
Smaller size for easier swallowing
Also, Omega-3 are critical for BRAIN and EYE development in kids! Malayna LOVES her Mighty Smarts….
Scientifically formulated with a power-packed blast of 100% natural, ultra-pure DHA. Essential brain-supporting nutrient.
DHA has been show to
promotes healthy eyes
and vision – without the fishy taste!
Happy Valentines Day!
Email me for more information- email@example.com
Information taken from http://image.exct.net/lib/fefe1576776602/m/1/February+Newsletter.pdf