Tuesday morning some ladies from small group and church had a little goodbye party for my friend Ashley.
Sadly, Ashley and her family will be moving away and we will miss her greatly!!
Ashley had her son two weeks before Malayna! He is such a sweet, easy-going baby!
For lunch I made some Chicken Enchiladas. If you are looking for a quick and easy, yet delicious, chicken enchilada dish you need to make these!! It works well too for having company over because you can make it ahead of time and then just pop it in the oven when your guests arrive!
I adapted the recipe found here:
**This fed 7 people, 2 children and we still had leftovers!
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tsp. oil
- 5 Chicken breasts shredded
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) no-salt-added diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 tub (10 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Santa Fe Blend Cooking Creme * This is the key ingredient YUM!
- 1/2 cup Cheddar and Mozzarella Cheese
- 10 flour tortillas (6 inch)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cook and stir onions in hot oil in large skillet on medium heat 4 to 5 min. or until crisp-tender. Stir in chicken, tomatoes, 3/4 cup cooking creme and shredded cheese.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up. Place in 13×9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with some cheddar cheese and mozzarella. Cover.
- Bake 15 to 20 min. or until heated through
- It makes two of these:
I leave you with Malayna in the tub…